LEADER WEST & THE MUNICIPALITY OF MERSCH
The Municipality of Mersch wanted to launch a call to its citizens to analyze its communication channels.
– Analyze the needs and habits of the residents to improve the municipality’s communication
– Encourage residents to express themselves and participate in the process
– Inform residents about the available communication channels
– Conducting a market study online and on paper
– Organizing field interviews to gather insights
– Holding workshops to develop solutions for more effective communication
– Creating summaries using the Visual Facilitating method.