Objectives for the general public
- Highlight and showcase initiatives and projects dedicated to achieving climate neutrality by 2050
- Raise awareness among the general public regarding viable climate solutions
- Encourage and drive behavioral change to accelerate the journey towards climate neutrality by 2050
Objectives for Professionals
- Identify and explore solutions for achieving climate neutrality by 2050 within the municipal and public sectors
- Inspire professionals in the field by spotlighting existing initiatives and organizations leading the way
- Present various projects launched in the context of climate neutrality, serving as case studies and examples
- Facilitate constructive dialogue and collaboration between stakeholders with a shared interest in climate neutrality
In 2021, the ministry of the Environment, Climate, and Sustainable development engaged our services to assist in the launch and organization of a Luxembourgish Pre-COP event. Their vision was to establish an annual trade fair dedicated to climate action stakeholders and solutions, uniting citizens, professionals, and political bodies with a common objective: achieving carbon neutrality by 2050.
Our work begun with crafting the event’s name and logo, a representation of its identity as a convergence of conferences, interactive exhibits, booths, and official meetings. Subsequently, we oversaw the entire communication campaign, including press releases, posters, and a dedicated website. In parallel with the fair, we designed a mobile interactive exhibition that is still active.
For the fair’s layout, we constructed stands using upcycled materials, aiming for an authentic yet welcoming atmosphere. Additionally, we managed coordination with exhibitors and the overall logistics of the project, which was successfully reprised in 2022.
We had already collaborated with Mediation in the past and it had been a success. When we had the KlimaExpo project, it was only natural that we turned to them. Once again, they have been up to the task in terms of reliability. Despite very short deadlines and the complexity of the project, they managed to make this 1st edition a real success. Thank you to the whole team for this excellent collaboration!
Ministry of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development